Careers at Mister Sparky of Central Florida
Join Our Professional Electrical Services Team
Mister Sparky Electric is expanding again!
At Mister Sparky Electric we specialize in existing residential service. We are not a new construction company and we do not complete commercial projects. We are solely residential service. Which means you need to be smarter than the average “Parts installer” that calls themselves an electrician. You will need to be able to troubleshoot all different types of systems, situations and give solutions to homeowners for their personalized situation. We are looking for a customer service oriented individual with great communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Service Electrician:
- Our Electricians run 2-3 service calls per day
- Accurately diagnose and repair electrical problems
- Maintain a clean and organized work truck
- Install residential electrical components
- Complete proper paperwork for service calls
- We provide a well maintained work vehicle for each electrician.
- Your work vehicle goes home with you each day
- Our work vehicles are well stocked
- All service calls and invoices are received and completed on a company issued Ipad.
- We provide Uniforms and take care of the cleaning
- Advancement opportunities
- Continual training
Do you have what it takes?
We offer a top paying position. We are looking for an Electrician with at least 5 years minimum experience. Strong communications skills are needed, must be clean cut, drug free and have a clean background. Your attitude, motivation and personal drive mean a lot to us. Technical skills can be learned. We are looking to hire for a full time position and offer the best payout there. If you are a motivated person who is excellent at what you do, likes working with people and want to be a part of a great team, This is where you want to be…
- Top Pay
- Full Benefits; health, dental, vision
- 401K / matching
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Motivated and professional environment
Contact Us for more information! Or call us today at to find out more about the open positions on our team.